Thank you to everyone who came out to our annual free throw contest and congratulations to the winners, we’ll see you at Districts! Saturday, February 25th noon at the Cathedral school gym.
Knight of Columbus
St. John Paul the Great Assembly 3640
Attention all men and Knights of Columbus members
You are invited to honor our Priests and Seminarians at the Annual Clergy Dinner.
Date: Friday, January 13, 2017
Location: Cathedral of the Risen Christ, 3500 Sheridan Blvd, Lincoln, NE
Time: 6:00 pm Social; 7:00 pm Dinner
Attire: Sir Knights in Tux or dark suit
Cost: $15 per person, pay at the door
Miscellaneous: Council’s in 595 & 3640 Assemblies are requested to donate $100 per council to cover their priest(s) and seminarians and help the assembly with costs of dinner.
Mail to Manny Gallardo 5324 S 61st St Lincoln, NE 68516
RSVP: Manny Gallardo, Faithful Comptroller 402-423-0782 email@example.com
The new St. John Paul the Great assembly 3640 website is live.
Thank you brother Beck for building & hosting this great site!
On Sunday (12/11) we welcomed 7 new brother Knights from 4 different councils (9563 (3), 8469 (2), 11001 (1), & 14548 (1) ). Also we advanced 13 brother Knights to the 3rd degree.
Congratulations and welcome to our new Knights!
Cathedral of the Risen Christ Knights are hosting a major exemplification Sunday 12/11. Interested in joining the Knights or want to move up to 2nd and 3rd degrees, join us in the Cathedral’s basement 3500 Sheridan Blvd.:
- 9:00 am for those who would like to attend Mass prior to the degree.
- 10:30 am 1st Degree Registration
- 11:00 am 1st Degree starts
- 11:45 am – Lunch (free will donation)
- 12:30 pm – Registration for 2nd & 3rd Degrees
- 1:00 pm – 2nd Degree starts, immediately followed by 3rd Degree.
Check out the video on the Coats for Kids campaign in Lincoln. Thank you to everyone who came out to help!
Come down the Cathedral of the Risen Christ for the best pumpkins in town!
All proceeds go towards Knights of Columbus church, pro-life, community, family, & youth initiatives.
Date: Thursday September 1, 2016
Just show up
Time: Meet at 4 pm in basement-kitchen Cathedral of Risen Christ
- Arrive as soon as you can to help set up and pre cook hot dogs
- Set Up: Setting up tables, condiments, drinks, cooking hot dogs,
- Serving Time: 5:15 pm (after 5 pm Mass) until approximately 6:45 pm
- Clean Up: App 7 pm take down tables, clean up.
Parent Night Flyer