Thank you to everyone who came out to our annual free throw contest and congratulations to the winners, we’ll see you at Districts! Saturday, February 25th noon at the Cathedral school gym.
Check out the video on the Coats for Kids campaign in Lincoln. Thank you to everyone who came out to help!
Date: Thursday September 1, 2016
Just show up
Time: Meet at 4 pm in basement-kitchen Cathedral of Risen Christ
- Arrive as soon as you can to help set up and pre cook hot dogs
- Set Up: Setting up tables, condiments, drinks, cooking hot dogs,
- Serving Time: 5:15 pm (after 5 pm Mass) until approximately 6:45 pm
- Clean Up: App 7 pm take down tables, clean up.
Parent Night Flyer
The family picnic for Cathedral of The Risen Christ Knights of Columbus Council 9563 will be at Henry Park, 45th & Prescott Ave on Sunday, August 21, 2016, from 2pm – 6 pm. Everyone bring a dish of food to share
A – L bring a salad or chips
M – Z bring baked beans or dessert.
The council will grill burgers, hot dogs, and chicken breasts. Council will provide bun,condiments, iced tea, lemonade, cups, plates and plastic ware.
Bring your family & Friends to meet the families of our Brother Knights.
For children, there is a playground near by.
Thank you to everyone who attended our annual Awards Banquet and congratulations to all the award recipients.
- Knight of the Year: Tom Prockish
- Family of the Year: Harry & Mary Tilley
- Pro-Life: Bernie Kouma
- Volunteer of the Year: Dave Brady
- Silent Knight: Bob Duden
- Firecracker: Randy Ramaekers
- Rookie of the Year: Jeff Beck
The annual picnic wrapped up this afternoon. Laughter, fun, and a lot of food was enjoyed by over 50 people today at Henry Park, Ray did another excellent job at the grill this year! Here are a few pictures and don’t worry if you missed this year’s picnic, there’s always next year.
Come enjoy fellowship and bring the whole family!
The annual Knights of Columbus Picnic will be held on Sunday August 23, 2015 from 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm at the Henry Park shelter at 44th and Prescott.
The council will provide meat items, buns, condiments, beverages, paper goods, & plastic ware. Council members please bring the following:
- If your last name starts with the letters A-L: pot luck dish, a salad, or chips
- If your last name starts with the letters M-Z: pot luck dish, baked beans, or a dessert
Please come and enjoy the Annual Family Picnic!