All boys and girls ages 9 to 14 are invited to participate in the local level of competition for the Knights of Columbus Free Throw Championship. The local competition will be held Sunday, January 7, 2018, at the Cathedral School Gym, 3245 South 37th St, Lincoln, NE. Registration will be at 12:30 pm with the Free Throw Contest starting at 1:00 pm (sharp). The Knights of Columbus will furnish the basketballs. Questions may be directed to Alvin Raef, Grand Knight 402-570-0949.
Thank you to everyone who came out to our annual free throw contest and congratulations to the winners, we’ll see you at Districts! Saturday, February 25th noon at the Cathedral school gym.
Check out the video on the Coats for Kids campaign in Lincoln. Thank you to everyone who came out to help!
Date: Thursday September 1, 2016
Just show up
Time: Meet at 4 pm in basement-kitchen Cathedral of Risen Christ
- Arrive as soon as you can to help set up and pre cook hot dogs
- Set Up: Setting up tables, condiments, drinks, cooking hot dogs,
- Serving Time: 5:15 pm (after 5 pm Mass) until approximately 6:45 pm
- Clean Up: App 7 pm take down tables, clean up.
Parent Night Flyer
The family picnic for Cathedral of The Risen Christ Knights of Columbus Council 9563 will be at Henry Park, 45th & Prescott Ave on Sunday, August 21, 2016, from 2pm – 6 pm. Everyone bring a dish of food to share
A – L bring a salad or chips
M – Z bring baked beans or dessert.
The council will grill burgers, hot dogs, and chicken breasts. Council will provide bun,condiments, iced tea, lemonade, cups, plates and plastic ware.
Bring your family & Friends to meet the families of our Brother Knights.
For children, there is a playground near by.
Thank you to everyone who attended our annual Awards Banquet and congratulations to all the award recipients.
- Knight of the Year: Tom Prockish
- Family of the Year: Harry & Mary Tilley
- Pro-Life: Bernie Kouma
- Volunteer of the Year: Dave Brady
- Silent Knight: Bob Duden
- Firecracker: Randy Ramaekers
- Rookie of the Year: Jeff Beck